Camera Phone Pictures to computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrZucchiniHead

Daemon Poster
Ok today i went to the cleveland auto show, and my mom didnt check the bateries on our digital camera and after about 2 pics they dies. But we still had her camera phone so we just took pictures with that. The quality sucks but their still pictures. There's a way to e-mail pictures but whenever i try to send them it says connection problem, im pretty the reason is thatwe get a horrible signal from our house but we can still get call and call from our cell's. i was just wondering, scince the camera phone dosent have a USB cable to hook up to the computer is there a another way of getting them off the phone then by sending them to an e-mail adress? And if the only way is e-mail im gonna be ****ed cause i hate typing on phones.

ill post pics from the show when i can get them on my computer.

Usually you can send pix messages to a certain number that will upload them online for you. You'd have to check your phone/service provider's manual to find out how to do it, though.

My mom called customer support and it said that we need it activate her picture messaging so we can send it through the mail.

i remember attack of the show showing a website where you can put in your phone's # and they would take the pictures off and store them like imageshack or photobucket. or maybe it was something else.

if you got the spare money you can grab a cheap USB cable on eBay (may be up to $20, i got mine for free cuz our tenant works at a cell phone parts manufacturer ^^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom