C&C 3 replays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apokalipse

Golden Master
Anybody got any interesting replays they can post?

Also, strategies and tactics recommendations are welcome

Here's a game I played against two Brutal AI players, with one medium AI ally. It took me 12 minutes 14 seconds to win:
*edit*
oh yeah, this is with patch 1.06

Attachments

• Apok + Medium vs 2 Brutal - 12 min 14.zip
    65.4 KB · Views: 8
If you play GDI a sniper team or two dotted around the map always helps also a few of the larger tanks with some infantry support placed in areas around the map.

Also never underestimate reconnaissance just allow a few weaker units to be sacrificed to gain Intel on where the ai is harvesting tiberum then build a few HEAVY units and take the field.

C&C is like real war fair in the way some of the best strategies are based around area domination, so control the resources pen in the enemy to a area where you can control them and if it look's like you are going to lose ground make it hard for the enemy to continue the assault, destroy bridges lave a few units in places to hit back and never ever leave a area unprotected

Did you watch my replay? also, have you got any interesting replays?

In the game I played above, I played on the Rocktagon. I took the centre tiberium field early, and built heaps of tiberium refineries. I got six war factories, 5 of them continually building mammoth tanks really quickly, and one building juggernauts.
As soon as I had a descent number of them, I stormed their bases with them.

If the attack failed, I would have still had plenty of tanks back at my centre base - the advantage of having siz war factories and a lot of refineries.

My main focus was getting as big offense as I could with heavy units, as fast as I could.

With lots of mobile units, they also act as my base defense, and I could also move them where I want. Plus they don't use power like normal base defenses do.

Basically, when playing against Brutal AI players, size of force is everything. And that means you'll need more resources than them.

Sorry I haven't had a chance to review it yet I will watch it an let you know what I come up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom