Bloodborne: Strats and Spoilers Edition

This game is everything I hoped it would be... I am going to be spending a lot of time here.

I had that fat dude beat and jumped back into a fire and killed myself....ugh

And then some. I really love the change in direction with the setting, atmosphere and combat. Old tactics no longer work. Enemy AI is aggressive and attack patterns and varied. Love the weapon move set so far. This game has me on my toes much like Demons Souls did. The atmospheric anxiety is back and that is a good thing.

Perfect example of why you are never safe. Central Yarnham mobs roaming the main alleyway are difficult to deal with. You can be overwhelmed, burnt by torch, shot by pistol from a ranged enemy, impaled by pitchfork or chopped by a butcher blade. I finally kill the mobs and then a demonic dog jumps from its hiding spot, scares the **** out of me, takes my life and reminds me that this game will be a challenge.

yes I agree this will keep me busy for a while. Also screw that kid that gives ya the music box I gave him his mom broach and he just started crying. So I got through 2 bosses and I think about half of the 3rd level. Also to be summoned you need to have 10 perceptions and go to the fountain next to building in nexus and buy it. But im loving how fast the combat is took me w hile to get the hang of it but Im getting it now its a lot of stick and move

seriously so mad that amazon waited till 8 last night to deliver the game so by the time I finished downloading the day one patch I was already passed out

seriously so mad that amazon waited till 8 last night to deliver the game so by the time I finished downloading the day one patch I was already passed out

Thats why I just go to gamestop.

Also I have a feeling farming to lvl up is gonna be a bitvh I think you get less souls every time something dies.

Also we need to set up a password for Jolly cooperation lets set it up in a text or a PM to avoid griefers and trollers. Im still not exactly sur ehow that works. Also if you ring the bell to get summoned by someone it brings you to the exact spot in level where you were in your own world not where you rang bell its kinda a pain. I do miss the old summoning style

Pretty sure Amazon doesn't determine when FedEx drops off packages lol. I had Bloodborne and Hardline at 2:30PM yesterday. Isn't really any rhyme or reason to it. Probably just depends on the driver's route.

So being that Slay is going to be putting 8 hours a day into this and we are going to be at more like 2-3 tops, who here thinks that Slay should have his own spoiler thread where he can talk to himself about the game?

Pretty sure Amazon doesn't determine when FedEx drops off packages lol. I had Bloodborne and Hardline at 2:30PM yesterday. Isn't really any rhyme or reason to it. Probably just depends on the driver's route.

So being that Slay is going to be putting 8 hours a day into this and we are going to be at more like 2-3 tops, who here thinks that Slay should have his own spoiler thread where he can talk to himself about the game?

Ha it was only yesterday I got to hit it hard I probably wont even play tonight cause of class. Also this is how it always starts Ill fall behind eventually. DId anyone else walk right by the 1st boss

man the killer was my downstairs neighbor had a package from amazon sitting on the step when I got home. had me all like wtf how did you deliver this but not mine. Also not sure who started the group text but holy crow I hate it as my phone makes me respond to each individual as opposed to going back to the group

Ha it was only yesterday I got to hit it hard I probably wont even play tonight cause of class. Also this is how it always starts Ill fall behind eventually. DId anyone else walk right by the 1st boss

I am guessing Nate did. He went from England to the Soviet Union without finding a lamp or fighting a boss

I am guessing Nate did. He went from England to the Soviet Union without finding a lamp or fighting a boss

thats about what happened to me to then i stumbled into boss 2 and got severely worked over.

Also if you push the right side of touch pad it opens a thing for 5 more quick use items that arent hooked to pushing Square. its awesome so that you can just leave your bells for summoning in there

Okay hers a strat for you maybe spoliery.........................................
...................................................................................................................

That music box only works 3 times against boss 2 the hunter guy save a couple for when he transforms

Last edited:

I don't think anyone aside from you and Ghost have beaten the first boss. I made it to the birds and the guy pounding on the door and then past the mob with the dogs just past them.

After them, there are two werewolves on a bridge that have killed me twice. I have killed one of the two both times. Molotovs work wonders on them, but you have to hit them before they know you are there or stun them because they sidestep them all of the time otherwise.

Tonight I am going to restart and pick the axe or cleaver. The cane is fun, but is weaker and skill based and I am not sure I want to go that route.

EDIT- Slay, you say you will fall behind, but you also beat Dark Souls 2 in two weeks which was faster than any of us including Rhu.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom