Bloodborne: Strats and Spoilers Edition

well im out to go grab my copy and nerd the F___ out yo

And yeah good job mantooth you should have wrote it yourself instead of giving it to Omo

No need to buy other games for a bit. Got all I need right here. GS pre-order bonus was a digital started guide from Future Press - basically the low-level newbie intro to Bloodborne. Got the actual guide on order :)

I was all psyched because I killed that werewolf with my bare hands. Then I proceeded to get killed over and over by those mobs wandering around town. I miss my shield.

This game is Demons Souls tough. Still adjusting to the new combat. Love how action oriented it is. Combat is very tight and extremely rewarding. I am able to take on 3 enemies at a time but that big hunchback b@st@rd with the giant scythe has my number. I bought the hunters cloak set from Hunters Dream. The atmosphere in the game screams Demons Souls also.

I ended up grinding out blood echoes until I could buy the full set of armor. Killed the cleric and leveled up a few times but now I'm unsure where to go.

I still don't understand the timing of the instakill visceral attacks. It seems to happen at random for me.

Protip- if you're having trouble anywhere in the areas up to the first boss just throw molotov cocktails. They'll kill multiple enemies.

This game is everything I hoped it would be... I am going to be spending a lot of time here.

I had that fat dude beat and jumped back into a fire and killed myself....ugh

Back
Top Bottom