Best Stealth Game ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite stealth games are as follows:

1. Splinter Cell

Story isn't that great, but the gameplay is very good. Stealth is heavily recommended and you can see that when you play stealthy or on a killing spree with your guns. It also has great online play.

2. Metal Gear series

One of my favorite series of all time. Has excellent story and gameplay, but stealth really isn't needed, and some of the functions implemented aren't fully used. For example in the first MGS, knocking on the wall to get enemy attention use useful throughout the game. However in 2 and 3 I hardly ever found a good time to use it. A lot of fun to go around killing people, but that can get old.

3. Hitman series

I love this series. While it really doesn't have a story to it at all, I absolutely love this gameplay style. Unlike hiding in darkness (splinter cell) or using camouflage (MGS 3) you use disguises. It is fairly funny sometimes too (it has crazy ragdoll physics, unrealistic but that is what makes this game so good). One of my favorite differences between this game and the two above is that you aren't working for a government agency. You are a criminal hitman, which is really cool. This has the best "just go on a killing spree with an M60" type of gameplay I've ever played in any stealth game.

The Tenchu and Thief games are cool and all (I loved the first tenchu games, but then they just got boring) but I just don't get into them all that much. I've only play one theif game and it was cool, but that one wasn't as good as my favorite three. Perhaps the other games are great but so far I haven't had much experience with them.

Originally posted by LU4sTrooper
Suck my balls that game is not stealth, it's more action IMO.

well it is kind of stealth because you still have to sneak past your enemys and then go behind them etc

Metal Gear Solid series gets my vote Splinter cell is good to but to me it became boring in Pandora's box

Stealth Game

Yea im new 2 u ppl
But i agree with few ppl on Splinter Cell!!! Love the series
Metal Gear...dont play it much but i dig the stealth
Dont see why Socom is not mentioned :p ..Love the stealth Capabilities and online Play!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom