Band of Bums: Road to Somewhere Else (Slight Spoiler)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing that really ticked me off about the FRIENDLY tanks, was that they were incredibly STUPID!!!

I mean, if you ordered them to attack a target, they'd slowly roll right up to the target, point blank, then fire their main gun.

HELLO!!! A CANNON CAN SHOOT AT TARGETS MORE THAN 5 FEET AWAY!!!

And another thing...German potato mashers...(This angered me a lot). If you throw a grenade at the enemy, you can't really time it, and they can throw it back at you easily. However, I have yet to figure out how to pick up grenades thrown by the enemy to throw back at THEM! That sucked.

Your last post was good critisim shoobierat - I had some of the same. However, unless you played it on Easy, or Normal - it should not have seemed so...easy. If you play on Authentic I hope maybe you will get a better experience. Also I did not see how the game was repetive? If all you did was see enemy, suppress, flank. Then you probably wasted some 50$ :). I have found ways to defeat my enemy then just those 2 ways. If you play on a harder difficulty. You will realize that in order to get out of those sticky situations you can/should:

Suppress
Flank
Nade
Rush
Provide cover-fire yourself while your team mates rush.
etc.

AND: if it is too easy - try running up to a enemy and using melee attacks?

These are just the ways I played the game.

All in all - I think we are all Pro to the gaming scene. I myself have played countless FPS titles, and some stategy. We are all titled to our own opinions (of course), and we all have our preferences for our own games. I understand the game did not live up to the expecations to many had, however I think some people also had the wrong expectations, this is not a COD, nor a DOD - nor did it try to be one. It was very differetn and I think people were not expecting this.

And I hope people give it another chance if they have already bought it. The Multiplayer can only get better, the mods are already countless in construction, and there are big plans, and HUGE potential, and unbelievable amount.

And for those who have not bought it - for me, it was worth everye 50$. The games I love most are:

HL (And all mods)
Hl2 (And all mods)
Rainbow Six Series
Mafia
COD
MOhaa.

Those are just my 2cents, I expect change :) .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom