Avant Browser vs Firefox

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaderpro

Fully Optimized
Firefox has been slowing down for me recently. Nubius said he likes Avant so i just downloaded and installed it. I notice it's based off of IE, so i'm wondering how it is security-wise. Any other thoughts on this browser vs Firefox would be great. Thanks all.

what do you mean by slowing down?

security wise it's pretty much ie just with a skin over the top, so take your chances with all the holes in ie.

slowing down? didnt catch that part... make sure you scan for virus's, ad-ware, and spyware almost daily...

Static_11 said:
slowing down? didnt catch that part... make sure you scan for virus's, ad-ware, and spyware almost daily...

Done, I'm clean. Firefox just doesnt load pages as fast as it used to, and IE seems faster. I aint gonna use avant if IE related so i'll try opera.

well you have to use the pro's to cancel out firefox's cons..
better security
not as fast

works for me HOLY SH!T THERES A WASPO FLYING AROUND OMG AHHH HSFJN PEACE

EDIT:alright continuing on..
everything has its pro's and cons... firefox has ALOT of pro's with not very many cons... and since the pro's cancel the cons out.. id still stick with FF :D

well if firefox is slow on your computer compared to ie, you might think about reinstalling fresh new copy.

i think firefox is faster.

ZeroX said:
well if firefox is slow on your computer compared to ie, you might think about reinstalling fresh new copy.

i think firefox is faster.

Oh yeah? Good idea....now how do i make sure my bookmarks dont get deleted.....do you know how to save firefox bookmarks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom