AV suite with similar features?

statusfresh

Beta member
I have McAfee AV right now, and usually when I go to a site that is suspicious or has viruses, it stops it automatically, and confirms with me, which allows me the opportunity to not go on the site, if I pressed the link by accident. What other AVs have features like that? Also, when I do google search, or anywhere where links appear, McAfee shows me whether its a safe link (web filtering?). I definitely need those two features in addition to real time protection, and just overall better than McAfee, because I'm having some issues with McAfee right now, and need a new AV. I would prefer it to be under 60 dollars, and to have like the whole package as McAfee does, with firewall, spyware, etc. (idk much about this). Thank you.

Hi,

I personally use F-Secure, it has features that you need and it has great detection rate. I also noticed a review of Bussines AV software.
The Best Corporate Antivirus

I would stay away from MS Sec. essentials as it is no longer great product once was.
AVG also has low detection rate.
I think that Avira is still much better than AVG

BitDefender is awesome, and yes it has that feature. I tend to read the reviews and tests of independent labs and BD, Kaspersky, and Avast are usually the best choices IMO.

Back
Top Bottom