Aussie chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean first off........your water spins backwards.......what's up with that!?

[SERIOUS joke people, PLEASE for the love of god no one answer that seriously........you can answer it as long as you are dripping with sarcasm, buuuuuuut yeah......it's all in good humor]

OMG>>>OUR WATER SPINS FORWARD NOOB!!!!... YOUR WATER SPINS BACKWARDS!!!!..GOD MADE SOUTHERNHEMISPHERE BEFORE NORTHERN SO EAT IT!!!!... ARH U AMERICANS MAKE ME SO ANGRY!!!!!1111!!!!! BTWCAPSLOCKFTW!

Nubius said:
I mean first off........your water spins backwards.......what's up with that!?

Who the H3LL would even care?? ... Who would stand there watching the water and the poo flow backwards ..... PFFT .. We are in the 20 century not in the stone age rofl ..

actually, the rotation of the earth does not have enough of an effect to change the direction of water spinning around a drain.

water can spin either way regardless of which hemisphere you are in. it depends mainly on the imperfections and/or design of the drain itself.

Lies. I've stood on the equator, and seen many movies made by friends. About a mile north, the water spins one way (down a paper funnel), and a mile south, it spins the other way.

OMG>>>OUR WATER SPINS FORWARD NOOB!!!!... YOUR WATER SPINS BACKWARDS!!!!..GOD MADE SOUTHERNHEMISPHERE BEFORE NORTHERN SO EAT IT!!!!... ARH U AMERICANS MAKE ME SO ANGRY!!!!!1111!!!!! BTWCAPSLOCKFTW!
actually....................you're right to some degree lol. I had to go flush my toilet right now because for some reason I was thinking ours went clockwise....GUESS NOT................dang us freakin americans! WE'RE BACKWARDS!!

Also, everybody knows god created the north western hemisphere before all else.

Apokalipse - YES, the hemispheres do effect it dude. Why do you think hurricanes will spin counter clockwise up here and once they start to go below the equator and into the southern hemisphere they will dissipate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom