Argh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
She never got any money from me, but i guess you could say i stayed w/ her cause of that. I just tired of the
Me: Hey i gotta go, wanna play some CSS before i go to bed
Her: No babe please stay on the phone, im bored
Me: I really wana play tonight, i havent gotten to in a while
Her: (Acting sad) Oh ok, well i can see you dont care about me
Me: (thinking damnit why am i falling for this) Ok fine ill stay one the phone 5 mintues. Then CSS TIME!!

Yea im an idiot, finaly got rid of that.

Heh, okay problems now, huh? You think females are insane now???! Imagine what it's like with the ol' lady 8 weeks along! I'm very excited and can't wait, but my GOD they become INSANE! Plus, they dont REALIZE it! The movie scenes where they cry and become emotional? Thats a small part, they pretty much become *****y and it becomes "don't touch me, its to hot, to cold, your to close its smoothering me, do this and do that (while your doing five things at once all ready) and *****ing about something not being done or done the way SHE wants... oh, and do NOT cook ANYTHING! You will ruin your entire day if she smells ANYTHING that makes her nausious and tell you the truth, anything will make her sick. So, the dont want you to touch them because their whole body is sensitive, you can't cook anything so you just have to bear with it, dont sit to close because she's claustophobic, don't think this gives you a go ahead to play games because then your not spending time with her (but dont talk when the TV is on, gives her something to get *****y about). SOOOO, no talk, no touch, keep your distance, but pay attention to me, no eating, and FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO NOT WAKE HER UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and just to let you know. She is the sweetest gal I know, but this is the first trimester growing pangs. 2nd tri is supposed to be awesome :)

P.P. Mguire said:
ummm, only 8 weeks and your that problemd already? Move on to another girl man cause they aint all like that.

That's what you think :rolleyes: Believe me they all turn out like that sooner or later :( Plus he's talking about her being pregnant ;)

My wife was sick the entire nine months... I wish you better luck, man.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Women are... how should I put this... different from guys. Obvious, huh?

I saw a book a while back entitled "Men Are Like Waffles, Women Are Like Spagetti". Ya know, it's true.

For men, everything is compartmentalized, seperated from everything else. We have the ability to shift from fighting to sex in very short amounts of time. What we talk about with our friends, what we do on our jobs, everything iss eperate and individual, seldom affecting the whole.

Women, however, are totally interconnected. Everything affects everything else, and nothing is set apart. She doesn't 'shift gears' on the fly (usually), and what we said/did three days ago atill lingers as far as she is concerned.

Think about that, and see if it doesn't make sense...

She never got any money from me, but i guess you could say i stayed w/ her cause of that. I just tired of the
Me: Hey i gotta go, wanna play some CSS before i go to bed
Her: No babe please stay on the phone, im bored
Me: I really wana play tonight, i havent gotten to in a while
Her: (Acting sad) Oh ok, well i can see you dont care about me
Me: (thinking damnit why am i falling for this) Ok fine ill stay one the phone 5 mintues. Then CSS TIME!!
yeah that's when you GROW UP and dont get a girl that acts like that....I had a girl pull that shit before and you simply say "If thats the way you feel, then obviously you know nothing about how this relationship is and how I feel about you" blah blah blah.....point is, if they whine over stupid shit like that, they would never last in the long run

That's what you think Believe me they all turn out like that sooner or later Plus he's talking about her being pregnant
Lol yea, didnt notice she was pregnant. Being on the rag is just as bad though!:confused:
yeah that's when you GROW UP and dont get a girl that acts like that....I had a girl pull that shit before and you simply say "If thats the way you feel, then obviously you know nothing about how this relationship is and how I feel about you" blah blah blah.....point is, if they whine over stupid shit like that, they would never last in the long run
Exactly why im not w/ her anymore!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom