Low Water Pressure no longer! Help!!

If the well has a submersible pump it is possible that it could be failing or is/has become clogged. It's a pain to pull it up and verify but it is possible. I know when the submersible went out on my mom's well we just put in a top side pump and kept on trucking.

Other things that can be checked would be any filter screens at/near the pump, as well as potential corrosion and build-up in the lines and connections. If you have a spigot between the well and the house, like in the yard, check the pressure there to determine if the problem is on the well side or on the house side.

Also, is the pressure low at all faucets in the house or just specific ones?

If the well has a submersible pump it is possible that it could be failing or is/has become clogged. It's a pain to pull it up and verify but it is possible. I know when the submersible went out on my mom's well we just put in a top side pump and kept on trucking.

Other things that can be checked would be any filter screens at/near the pump, as well as potential corrosion and build-up in the lines and connections. If you have a spigot between the well and the house, like in the yard, check the pressure there to determine if the problem is on the well side or on the house side.

Also, is the pressure low at all faucets in the house or just specific ones?
Trotter, after this I stopped thinking it might be localized.

The well is on my own property but we dont own it. We own our own home but not the well. It is our land owner's responsibility I think. I will have to check into this further. There are other residents in the area that have a well by their property. Everyone in the area has extremely low water pressure.

Back
Top Bottom