Are you prepared for a disaster?

Are you prepared, if a disaster were to happen?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have enough guns I could get to town, get around, get my supplies, and get home. But that would only work in the zombie thing... Others, I don't really worry about.

duct tape, baseball bats modded with nails and spikes, chains, whips, and my "special table"..... yep.

Have enough guns I could get to town, get around, get my supplies, and get home. But that would only work in the zombie thing... Others, I don't really worry about.

the CDC has got your back!

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the agency whose task includes preventing pandemics and pushing flu shots, is preparing for a zombie apocalypse.

In a Monday blog post, the normally staid agency issued a straight-faced list of recommendations on how to survive a massive invasion of the flesh-eating undead.
CDC, zombie: Zombie attack coming? CDC tells you how to prepare - latimes.com

1. Duct Tape [√]
  2. WD-40 [√]
  3. Leatherman [√]
  4. Ramen Noodles [√]

I'm ready...

I will just become a bandit and rape, steal or pillage. If its zombies are we talking I am legend superstrong superfast or 28 days later normal human capabilities or shawn and the dead slow stumbling zombies?

I will just become a bandit and rape, steal or pillage. If its zombies are we talking I am legend superstrong superfast or 28 days later normal human capabilities or shawn and the dead slow stumbling zombies?

I would say 28 days later or I Am Legend style zombies, as those are purely virus related "zombies," which would be more realistic than the Shawn of the Dead zombies, although I'm sure after days/weeks of the flesh and muscles of the 28 Days/Legend zombies rotting, they would turn out to be more like Shawn zombies.

The recent tornadoes here showed me what I need to do as far as basic preparedness. Food is not a huge issue as we could go for a week or two. Water we can handle if we have a little warning. No firearms in the house but I live amongst a LOT of kinfolk who own plenty. The main thngs I need to take care of are getting a weather radio and a couple of portable radios and extra batteries. A generator is a thought but we can't afford to dish out for one right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom