Are/Were you a good student

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i'm a good student. some of my grades dont' reflect it, but it's pretty obvious I know my **** more than anyone else does.

To be honest, I kind of coasted through High School. I still managed to pull averages in the mid-70% range.

Then I went to college and things were a bit different (understatement). I had to study a lot to get the marks I got (high 80s/90s). It paid off because college is expensive and I got a scholarship to help with some of the costs:D

Taxes pay for high school don't they?
Yeah, but that burden is shared by many. College, without financial aid (and some with), is very expensive an comes out of your (or your parents') pocket.

I was fortunate and was able to go to the College of DuPage, a community college... I guess its the largest community college in the US, or maybe world, not sure, but tuition was HALF was it is now, and I only graduated (associated degree) 2 years ago... Took me 4 years to get, cause I needed 2 more quarters, then started my full time job and took some time off.... when I finished, I fronted the money for school, and work paid me back. :D Gotta love tuition re-imbursement.

Gotta love tuition re-imbursement.

Yep. My company actually pays my tuition up front. I have to cover my fees and book costs. I couldn't afford $3K every nine weeks...

Well, I live in Canada and our GPA goes up to 5.0
MY GPA this year is 4.733 :) English isn't my first launguage.
Amazingly I got my math from 33% to 95+%

Overall a steady (A) STUDENT :)

I'm happy with anything over 4.5...

Man trotter, I WISH my work fronted it, but they ONLY cover it if you pass.... cause you COULD just SAY that you are signing up, and then stiff them and run with the money, but it isn't likely that anyone would do that for a measly $3000.

Lol, I was just thinking... my brother and sister have over 4.5 on a 4.0 Scale GPA....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom