Any ideas how much to sell speakers for ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
I have no real idea of how much to sell my Behriner B2030A's for, they're in perfect condition and i love them, but they have to go due to me needing a normal non studio soundcard and i need the money for some headphones.

Any ideas of how much to sell a EMU-0404 soundcard and Behriner B2030A's for then ?

If they're in perfect condition and they're not too worn, and you still have the box with it, probably close to new I'd say. If they are 300 new, then maybe 250 bucks? Seems reasonable to me, I don't think speakers depreciate very much, unless there's physical damage.

No box's :mad: My parents hate me keeping boxes from stuff i've bought.

I believe i still have the original frequency response graphs, signed by the audio engineer where they were manufactured though.

I bought them for £220, so i'll try £130 to £160. I still havn't fully decided on whether to sell them yet though. Certainly no physical damage on them, they have been cleaned daily, and never pushed to loud. I have even used some light wood wax and polish just to keep them in there top condition.

Mate, they are worthless, you better sell them to me for $40 within the next little while, or you won't even get that for them, I'm nice so i'll give you that, they should only be worth about $35.

lol....J/K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom