another number

Status
Not open for further replies.

dude01626

Solid State Member
is it ok to connect to the internet useing aother number then the one u were given when i set up the internet on my PC :confused:

Hi Dude...

Are you talking about telephone number, as in the number your ISP (internet service provider) gave you to connect to the Internet?

Or maybe your IP address, related to your DNS & Gateway number?

If the phone numbers, use whatever will work, but make sure its a local number--- or your phone bill we high :)

If talking about IP address, you probably cannot change that.

dude01626 said:
is it ok to connect to the internet useing aother number then the one u were given when i set up the internet on my PC :confused:

You gotta be kidding.How the hell did you get here.Isn't that good enough.Ask them if they have an alternative if 1 is busy.
Sprint does this.
Try 911 if you like.
:confused:

Re: Re: another number

stan-the-man said:
You gotta be kidding.How the hell did you get here.Isn't that good enough.Ask them if they have an alternative if 1 is busy.
Sprint does this.
Try 911 if you like.

Stan, calm the ef down dude. You were once this in-experienced as he was. Don't yell at him for not knowing, jeesh.

Re: Re: Re: another number

anarchy said:
Stan, calm the ef down dude. You were once this in-experienced as he was. Don't yell at him for not knowing, jeesh.

Yes i was and i called my ISP.Sprint gave me an alternative #.
so i had 2 choices.I didn't go here for help.
THIS IS YELLING !
This is a reply.

Sprint does this.
What help did you provide ?

you don't have to attack people about it, he is just asking a question.
you can use another number if your ISP has any more servers, but its best to start with the closest to you so it's less expensive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom