Another Antec 900 Copycat

Status
Not open for further replies.
it looks nothing like an antec 900 to me sure its got to big front fans but not a big side window. stop complaining

My god, who is complaining?

People have been on the offensive this month like I have never seen......I mean, newegg gets a new arrival that I have never seen and I post it in the "New Technology" subforum, call it what it is which is a copycat, and then say its not bad.

Where is the complaining?

A Chrysler 300 is a copycat also, but not a bad car.

meh..like i said before..it's a box, only so many ways to shape them. And hey..if that design works, why not copy it ?? :p Everything is based off of something similar, so if you wanna get picky probably 90% of items today are ripoffs/copycats/stolen ideas.

I don't like the 900 much, but i don't like this either. Huge fans are ugly...plus i like having a big side window (antec 900 does the funky angle stuff)

This case looks really nice :]

The antec 900 is cheaper though :p and now that the Antec 900 2 is out...

dude why don't antec just get a patent or some trademark or something so people won't copy it. it's pointless seeing similar cases over and over again which no new major feature is released.

dude why don't antec just get a patent or some trademark or something so people won't copy it. it's pointless seeing similar cases over and over again which no new major feature is released.

then everyone should stop making cases :laughing: I've said my thoughts twice already but yea....anyway, what happened to everyone on this forum hating the 900? That's all i use to see is how horrible/bad/ugly the thing is...now everyone wets their pants when a case comes out that looks barely like it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom