Animals, what do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Wild Cats - Highland Seal Point Lynx with 6 toes, curled ears, bob tails, stripes, its white with blue eyes, looks like he has boxing gloves on his feet are so big, other cat is a jungle lynx.

4 aquariums with red devils, 2 catfish, and a butterkoferi, I'm getting 2 more breading pairs od red devils today if they look good and big enough to hang with mine, a pleco tank with 23 different types of exotic plecos with 3 calvuses and a compricep or however you spell that.

Calvus Below
alt-calvus.jpg

Compricep is the yellow one
calvus.jpg

buterkoferri is the black strip one. mine is 13"

dog: 2xenglish mastiffs (one of the larger pure-bred breeds you can get. I have 2 and my biggest one is about 17 stone, the largest on record is 23 stone and is the largest dog in the world)

fish:
I have a pond with 5 goldfish and varying species of newts, frogs and toads.
Also have a tank which is currently empty but use to keep tropical fish

2 Wild Cats - Highland Seal Point Lynx with 6 toes, curled ears, bob tails, stripes, its white with blue eyes, looks like he has boxing gloves on his feet are so big, other cat is a jungle lynx.

4 aquariums with red devils, 2 catfish, and a butterkoferi, I'm getting 2 more breading pairs od red devils today if they look good and big enough to hang with mine, a pleco tank with 23 different types of exotic plecos with 3 calvuses and a compricep or however you spell that.

Calvus Below
alt-calvus.jpg

Compricep is the yellow one
calvus.jpg

buterkoferri is the black strip one. mine is 13"

4 Aquariums, what are you rich?

And for the cats are they considered wild and do you have to have a special license to own them.

heck no, just know how to save money and get what I want...... :cool:

And for the cats are they considered wild and do you have to have a special license to own them. That's an amazing breed and they are so pretty.

My favorite animals are cats and I was always curious about a monkey.

I think I am gonna win.... lol

6 Cats - all domestic, most are short hairs, 2 med/long hairs. All males, none of them de-clawed, 2 of them are brothers.
1 foster cat - name "chunk"... name suits him, domestic short hair, trying to re-home him.
3 Dogs - Shihzu (Ashley), Miniature poodle (Prince), Basenji/Sheppard mix (Hailey)
1 Lop eared rabbit (Zues)
2 Guppies (Dunno, just got them, they are my lady's)

Pictured from left to right.....
Little Guy, Mac, Samson, Van, Ronin, Gunner
allofem.jpg

EDIT: Opps... I thought something didn't seem right... we have 6 cats of our own.... 7 including the foster cat... /EDIT

I think I am gonna win.... lol

7 Cats - all domestic, most are short hairs, 2 med/long hairs
1 foster cat - name "chunk"... name suits him, domestic short hair, trying to re-home him.
3 Dogs - Shihzu, Miniature poodle, Basenji/Sheppard mix
1 Lop eared rabbit
2 Guppies

allofem.jpg

And I thought there were only "Cat Ladies".

Cat man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom