Air Force test fires missile from Calif coast

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does that have to do with N. Korea though? Aren't we hypocrites if we want to prohibit them from testing missles, but then we do it?

Re: (crazy) North Korea

Just what does that have have to do with North Korea.

Changing thread title

Keeping it open for now. If it turns political, it gets shut down. First and only warning.

Wow, the USA has 500 of them Minuteman III missiles.. i reckon you could take out the entire UK with that :D

I think it's the different of the that UN has sanctions against north korea for doing it. I guess they know that we are smart enough (or well..i hope we are smart enough) not to stat anything with anyone..but North Korea isn't as educated.

My question is...what benefit could the department of energy gain from it? (It's at the bottom of the article)

My question is...what benefit could the department of energy gain from it? (It's at the bottom of the article)

The Department of Energy has a ton of departments.

Two of which are "National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) & Weapons of Mass Destruction"
the NNSA is heavily involved in the testing of ICBM's.

Well, they are getting rather old, so if N. Korea DID happen to launch a nuke at the US, I am sure the US would like to have a ICBM that works to shoot it down... Wouldn't you want to make sure your defenses are working fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom