Ahh!!! Runny nose!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
only broclli? ive shot corn acrost the room when i laughed then sneezed....well heres a good one i do. get a humidifier, put it in your bathroom, and leave it for about 4 hours, then go in there and take a hot shower, blowing as much of the gunk out as you can...then about 15 min after that do it again, and have a tablespoon of horseradish...ittl do it

It's gone now. Plus i have a canker sore the size of texas on the side of my tounge.

i have SUPER bad alergies... around this time of year In the US... OMG ITS LIKE ALLERGY MANIA!!!

I have done the following:
Use a different pill every 6 months (Zyrtec, Clariten, ETC)
I use flonase and sudafed to help with the congestion
I have two air filtes in my house.. one heavy duty and one ionic breeze
I have given my dog a bath every week (im not allergic to dogs, only cats)
I buy new pillows every month
I wash my sheets and such about every 3 days

The good thing about this is that whenever i skip a single day of my medication i always get allergies in the next like 2 days.. and i can skip school whenever i have allergies, cause as u can see, my allergies are way over the top

alexsabree said:
i have SUPER bad alergies... around this time of year In the US... OMG ITS LIKE ALLERGY MANIA!!!

I have done the following:
Use a different pill every 6 months (Zyrtec, Clariten, ETC)
I use flonase and sudafed to help with the congestion
I have two air filtes in my house.. one heavy duty and one ionic breeze
I have given my dog a bath every week (im not allergic to dogs, only cats)
I buy new pillows every month
I wash my sheets and such about every 3 days

The good thing about this is that whenever i skip a single day of my medication i always get allergies in the next like 2 days.. and i can skip school whenever i have allergies, cause as u can see, my allergies are way over the top

You would not happen to be related to this guy by any chance?
bubbleboypic.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom