Add Audio Card / Existing Integrated Audio

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrlewp

Baseband Member
If I decide to add an audio card to my HP Pavillion PC, which currently contains an ATI Alll-In-Wonder 9k Pro TV card (64Mram), how does that changeover happen - settings, etc.
The ATI card has A/V outs , and inputs. While I'm sure I'll still have TV capture, what about the audio output , for any or all applications.
(as an aside, if anyone has any experience or opinion...is there a chance this will cure some of my a/v sync problems when working with mostly .mpg movie files. Longer the movie progresses, worse the sync issue is--BUT only when using the .mpg within editing app. , such as Pinnacle Studio)

mrlewp said:
If I decide to add an audio card to my HP Pavillion PC, which currently contains an ATI Alll-In-Wonder 9k Pro TV card (64Mram), how does that changeover happen - settings, etc.
The ATI card has A/V outs , and inputs. While I'm sure I'll still have TV capture, what about the audio output , for any or all applications.
(as an aside, if anyone has any experience or opinion...is there a chance this will cure some of my a/v sync problems when working with mostly .mpg movie files. Longer the movie progresses, worse the sync issue is--BUT only when using the .mpg within editing app. , such as Pinnacle Studio)

that has nothing to do with it. make you put you capture card line out with the sound card audio in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom