Syncing Audio With X Rocker Chair and TV

Vestige

Beta member
Hey, so I recently bought a smart TV (Element Amazon Fire TV) and was setting it up without many problems. I switched from an older TV because I was going for smart TV capabilities as well as better picture quality and such. I had an x rocker gaming chair hooked up to this old TV as well and it worked great for sound with both PS4 and PS3. However, I tried hooking up my x rocker to my new TV and at first it didn't work at all even. So I bought a HDMI audio converter/extractor and it works to an extent. My main problem is, I used to have both my TV and my x rocker playing sound at the same time, however, now when I have my new Tv's speakers play at the same time as the x rocker, the sound is slightly delayed on the x rocker's audio output. I'm guessing this is because of the hdmi converter, but I'm not entirely sure. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas on how to sync up the sounds so I can listen to both at the same time, without any sync issues?

I take it you bought that converter that Amazon recommends with the chair? If you're using the converter to split the HDMI audio signal then yea that'll cause a delay. The TV audio might also have a set delay itself so that'll pose a problem.

Do you think there's anything I could buy or change in my TV settings that would fix the problem?

Having no experience with the TV I'm going to say no. Your best bet is to chose one or the other. There would probably be no lag at all if you just used the headphone out on the TV and powered just your chair.

Do you think if I were to buy a wireless bluetooth version of the chair instead potentially would that work?

Back
Top Bottom