A old computer needs games!

Well, I ddin't read through. Kinda busy now.
Get starcraft for his birthday then or somethin, lol.
At the least, reccomend it to him. It's $10(with expension $20)... I found mine for $1.50 WITH the expension at a used book store. And at places with those bins with realy cheap games I find them for about $5 dollars each.

..... am giving my old computer away
bored_3.jpg

i used to have that gfx card - runs dungeon siege quite well, age of mythology - 1.6 , plenty of games released 3 years ago will run fine on that, its not that bad a machine guys...

Review said:
OK ill tell you guys the story, Am giving a old computer to a freind, thats it :D
but i dont know what games to give him as well cauz its real old and he loves games.

So you guys can help me out :) here are the specs:

CPU: Pentium 3 1 GHz
Video card: nVdia TNT model 64 32MB
Mermory: Youtz 256MB
Optcial drive: Pioneer 16x DVD-ROM drive.

and thats all i know. I think it takes games from 2002 and below any good games worth playing thanks.
That computer isn't all that bad, my old one was way worse. 256mb RAM isn't too bad either, I just upgraded to 512...

You can get free games on the internet, and if he loves classic or old games look around for games off the Microsoft Entertainment Pack of 1991 or something, I think they are free.. Like rattler race and rodents revenge and stuff they are like 100kb each :p

But you should be able to run some games you buy in stores. You just won't get the best speed and stability.

what's a gamer without starcraft? lol.. definitely buy that.. it's old but still fun. and its only 20$ for battlechest. i wouldnt recommend cs1.6, the fps would be really bad, and game play almost impossible.. it wouldnt be a very fun experience.

definitely Half Life, but the sims 2 probly won't run very well at all. if he wants a good game with it, half life is probly the best, i dont know

Back
Top Bottom