9/11 for Americans

Status
Not open for further replies.
what about WTC 7? why did IT collapse? there is NO structural explanation for it. and it came straight down like the other 2. tell me that's not weird

wow,, i just learned about the 1993 WTC bombings... why is that building such a mark?

<table cellpadding="7" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td>
enron_taliban_small3.gif

Click for full sized image
</td><td valign="bottom">[WTC 7] contained offices of the FBI, Department of Defense, IRS (which contained prodigious amounts of corporate tax fraud, including Enron's), US Secret Service, Securities & Exchange Commission (with more stock fraud records), and Citibank's Salomon Smith Barney, the Mayor's Office of Emergency Management and many other financial institutions. [Online Journal]</td></tr></tbody></table>

I wont get into a political debate here. And I think that those of you who are making it that should be ashamed of yourselves.

Those people who got on the planes that day were mothers, fathers, sons, sisters of real people. They had no idea what was going to happen, and no thier families are without them.

I remember that morning when i got school. I was in junior high then and I had no idea what was going on. Our teacher was an old Vietnam vet and he had this scared look on his face. i can only imagine what he was thinking.

I wont get into a political debate here. And I think that those of you who are making it that should be ashamed of yourselves.

Those people who got on the planes that day were mothers, fathers, sons, sisters of real people. They had no idea what was going to happen, and no thier families are without them.

I remember that morning when i got school. I was in junior high then and I had no idea what was going on. Our teacher was an old Vietnam vet and he had this scared look on his face. i can only imagine what he was thinking.

I couldn't agree more, the reason for this thread is not to discuss conspiracies or politics, but to remember the lives lost, and the brave men who sacrificed themselves to save others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom