25th wedding anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awsome man, I hope you and your wife are very happy, nowadays most marriages don't last as long like it use to in the old days. ;)

Good luck Trotto...

Hmmm, Trotter must know the ninja like skills to the relationship activities. Congrads , man.

Also, i demand pictures. Best wishes to you both

We took both a digital and a video camera and never took either one out of the case, sorry.

We spent our time shopping, dining, and enjoying each other's company. We went swimming for the first time in years and about froze our butts off getting from the indoor pool back to our room. We also discovered that the gingerbread hot chocolate at IHOP is the absolute bomb.

If anyone is ever in the Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg/Sevierville area (west of Knoxville, TN), you have to visit the Applewood Farmhouse Restaurant; we ate there twice in the three days we were up there because it is that good. Their site has their menu on it and the prices, while they seem high at first, include soup, salad, two sides, and desert with every meal.

We met my mom and had supper with her at Huck Finn's as we left. They bring white beans, cole slaw, hushpuppies, pickles, and onion to the table when you are seated as they come with every meal, and they refill them as long as you want them. Mighty fine eatin'... mighty fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom