2.1 Speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

IF06

In Runtime
I need help choosing for a 2.1 speaker.

In my opinion and after seeing a constant reference to the Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Speakers, I'm persuaded; I just don't like the look of it.

I don't know.

I'm also considering the Harman Kardon SoundSticks II 2.1 Speakers, which looks really awesome and the quality I heard is alright.

And it would give me another reason to get really nice headphones since it has no headphone jack -_-, i'll split the signal from my computer. xD

Any opinions?

I want to get a speaker set before New Years Eve, just to have a little something.

Any other suggestions are welcomed.

logitech z-2300

but if youre looking for looks not sound quality then id go with harman kardon sound sticks theyre decent

well the store i went to had none of ti so i got the creative i-trigue 3400, they are AWESOME, the looks, the conveniences of the jack...etc etc

I love it. xD

EricB said:
get studio monitors.

they are like crack. you'll get addictive to them

obviously you can see hes not going for sound quality hes going for looks and gimmicky things so i doubt **** like studio monitor speakers cause even tho they sound great they looks semi dull

NewCents05 said:
obviously you can see hes not going for sound quality hes going for looks and gimmicky things so i doubt **** like studio monitor speakers cause even tho they sound great they looks semi dull

yeah I just noticed that. never mind

logitech z-2300

its a no-brainer. and looks do not matter, just ultra bass!!

you will be sorry for just buying speakers based on looks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom