mid game

XWrench3

Daemon Poster
so for the last 3 times i played, during mid game, minecraft jumps out of wherever i am, and brings me back to the entrance "play" screen. a white screen full of text pops up. and while i can read, i really do not know what it means. i copied it, i hope it will paste.

"Completely ignored arguments: [--nativeLauncherVersion, 301]
[11:12:45] [Client thread/INFO]: Setting user: Xwrench
[11:12:45] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.4
[11:12:46] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default
[11:12:46] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Starting up SoundSystem...
[11:12:46] [Thread-5/INFO]: Initializing LWJGL OpenAL
[11:12:46] [Thread-5/INFO]: (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL. For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)
[11:12:46] [Thread-5/INFO]: OpenAL initialized.
[11:12:46] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
[11:12:47] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 1024x512 textures-atlas
[11:12:54] [Server thread/INFO]: Starting integrated minecraft server version 1.9.2
[11:12:54] [Server thread/INFO]: Generating keypair
[11:12:55] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing start region for level 0
[11:12:55] [Server thread/INFO]: Changing view distance to 12, from 10
[11:12:56] [Server thread/INFO]: Xwrench[local:E:db3c3654] logged in with entity id 101 at (28.839688215997395, 82.20000004768372, -70.20632540629991)
[11:12:56] [Server thread/INFO]: Xwrench joined the game
[11:12:56] [pool-2-thread-1/WARN]: Couldn't look up profile properties for com.mojang.authlib.GameProfile@5b4b707a[id=c8600a6c-e614-4dc1-9b07-9e51810c8878,name=Xwrench,properties={},legacy=false]
com.mojang.authlib.exceptions.AuthenticationException: The client has sent too many requests within a certain amount of time
at com.mojang.authlib.yggdrasil.YggdrasilAuthenticationService.makeRequest(YggdrasilAuthenticationService.java:65) ~[authlib-1.5.22.jar:?]
at com.mojang.authlib.yggdrasil.YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.fillGameProfile(YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.java:175) [authlib-1.5.22.jar:?]
at com.mojang.authlib.yggdrasil.YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService$1.load(YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.java:59) [authlib-1.5.22.jar:?]
at com.mojang.authlib.yggdrasil.YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService$1.load(YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.java:56) [authlib-1.5.22.jar:?]
at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$LoadingValueReference.loadFuture(LocalCache.java:3524) [guava-17.0.jar:?]
at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$Segment.loadSync(LocalCache.java:2317) [guava-17.0.jar:?]
at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$Segment.lockedGetOrLoad(LocalCache.java:2280) [guava-17.0.jar:?]
at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$Segment.get(LocalCache.java:2195) [guava-17.0.jar:?]
at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache.get(LocalCache.java:3934) [guava-17.0.jar:?]
at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache.getOrLoad(LocalCache.java:3938) [guava-17.0.jar:?]
at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$LocalLoadingCache.get(LocalCache.java:4821) [guava-17.0.jar:?]
at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$LocalLoadingCache.getUnchecked(LocalCache.java:4827) [guava-17.0.jar:?]
at com.mojang.authlib.yggdrasil.YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.fillProfileProperties(YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.java:165) [authlib-1.5.22.jar:?]
at bcc.L(SourceFile:2758) [1.9.2.jar:?]
at bwk$3.run(SourceFile:106) [1.9.2.jar:?]
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) [?:1.8.0_25]
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:1.8.0_25]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142) [?:1.8.0_25]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617) [?:1.8.0_25]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_25]
#
# A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
#
# EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x00007ff8ee2266e7, pid=10936, tid=9624
#
# JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_25-b18) (build 1.8.0_25-b18)
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (25.25-b02 mixed mode windows-amd64 compressed oops)
# Problematic frame:
# C [ig9icd64.dll+0x166e7]
#
# Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
#
# An error report file with more information is saved as:
# C:\Users\David Stuck\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\hs_err_pid10936.log
#
# If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
# Java Crash Reporting Page
# The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
# See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
#
AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: Using incremental CMS is deprecated and will likely be removed in a future release

good, it did. can someone give me guidance on how to fix this?

The key piece is here:
Code:
# Problematic frame:
# C [ig9icd64.dll+0x166e7]

ig9icd64.dll is an Intel graphics driver file. Need to update your integrated Intel graphics drivers. Googling that DLL shows it's a common issue with Minecraft:

https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MC-94900

wow, i am a little in awe. out of all of that, you picked that out. to me its a foreign language. but i guess that is what you went to school to learn. / i do wonder though, how often drivers get updated. the drivers in this computer are less than a month old. how often do i need to check for updates? is there a way to set up automatic updates from Intel for drivers?

while i am asking, i thought i might as well find out about my laptop. how can i find out what drivers it has?

wow, i am a little in awe. out of all of that, you picked that out. to me its a foreign language. but i guess that is what you went to school to learn.
I went to school for programming, not for troubleshooting :p. Troubleshooting is just a skill learned over time (just like with anything really).

Learning software development, however, has indeed helped a lot in deciphering error message and such, though (or at least understanding what the cause is).

/ i do wonder though, how often drivers get updated. the drivers in this computer are less than a month old. how often do i need to check for updates? is there a way to set up automatic updates from Intel for drivers?
Depends really - sometimes they get pushed through Windows Updates, but usually they're just distributed from the manufacturer as a download on their website, which means you need to manually check. Usually you don't need to update all that often unless you're experiencing problems...but doesn't hurt to check on driver updates and see if there are things that have been fixed. Intel does have a driver-updater application however...but I've never had much luck with it. I just manually download/install the driver I need and be done with it.

while i am asking, i thought i might as well find out about my laptop. how can i find out what drivers it has?

In regards to video drivers? Open up Device Manager and look at the Display Adapter. Double click on it and go to the Driver tab and it'll show you the version/date of the driver. Then go to the device manufacturer's website, lookup the driver for that model of display adapter, and then check the latest driver version/date made available for it.

hmmmm, this is a stinky kettle of fish. i looked up what graphics (display) driver my machine has on it. and its not even in the same number range that the drivers from Intel have listed. my graphics driver # is 20.19.15.4352 . ***(see below) there are several drivers listed at Intel for my chip, see >>> Intel® Coreâ„¢ i5-6500 Processor (6M Cache, up to 3.60 GHz) Specifications / at the time of installation and initial set up of my computer, the MSI website had ALL of the drivers listed incorrectly for my board. so the only thing i could do is download what Intel had, after the initial software disk setup from MSI.

***so, i went to the MSI website, and the display driver is an MSI driver, that has been updated. their driver is still a different driver number than Intel's, which i guess really doesn't surprise me. it was updated 2-4-16. this is one of the places i get confused. do i install a driver from the chip manufacturer, or the motherboard manufacturer? also, i see that Intel has a beta graphics driver. which is newer than their regular updated driver. but beta in my mind anyway, means that all the bugs are not worked out. and with my lack of ability/experience, i am not so sure i should get into that. \\\** yes, i KNOW, that i am paranoid about this kind of thing. its just that over the years, i have screwed up so many machines, its not even funny. \\\** i think i am going to make up a "cheat sheet" if you will, and list all of the drivers (at least those i can find). so i don't have to dig thru the machine and bios to get another list. checking the web sites are easy enough. as long as i remember to do it.

Go with the latest, stable version.

If you don't want to run a beta driver (which like you said, could possibly contain bugs), then just go with the stable/standard release; nothing wrong with doing that.

Back
Top Bottom