video game inspired tattoo's

Yea I wouldn't be getting them all done at once. I don't have the patience to sit in a chair that long. If I waited and did both it would be a slow process but because of that it makes sense to start with one and get it done over a reasonable period of time then move on to the other after a little while.

so I was thinking of doing the other side of my thigh and making it a half pant leg, but to finish it off and stay with what I have i'm thinking salvadore as bobafett, handsome jack as darth vader , and scooter as han solo frozen in carbonite

so I was thinking of doing the other side of my thigh and making it a half pant leg, but to finish it off and stay with what I have i'm thinking salvadore as bobafett, handsome jack as darth vader , and scooter as han solo frozen in carbonite

Borst this is a great idea.

Sent from my handheld telephonic computermajiggy

I just thought of a great knuckle tattoo idea on the left hand you could do the 4 ghosts and the right hand pacman,mrs pacman and a cherry and a pretzel. not going to do it myself but feel free to snake it

I just thought of a great knuckle tattoo idea on the left hand you could do the 4 ghosts and the right hand pacman,mrs pacman and a cherry and a pretzel. not going to do it myself but feel free to snake it

When I was younger I thought about getting "WASD" keyboard keys on my left hand :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom