Preorders and collectors editions

borstarhymes

whats high score mean
noticed we didn't have a thread that tracks preorder bonuses and sweet sweet collectors editons that are coming out

I pre-ordered the ESO imperial edition. I figured with the PC version coming out 2 months before the PS4 version I'll have plenty of time to find out if it sucks.

Amazon.com: The Elder Scrolls Online: Imperial Edition - PC/Mac: Video Games

There's also an Infamous CE

Amazon.com: inFAMOUS: Second Son Collector's Edition - PlayStation 4: Video Games

and of course Dark Souls 2 - pre-ordering gives you a steelbook, weapons pack, and soundtrack

Amazon.com: Dark Souls II (Black Armor Edition) - PlayStation 3 Black Armor Edition: Video Games

Official Collector's Edition Compilation Thread II - (Latest:, ES Online Imperial Edition, Hakuoki LE, Drakengard 3 CE) - Video Game Deals - Cheap Ass Gamer

Great source for keeping up with collector editions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw the Aliens:Colonial Marines game going for $5 and the CE for $10. Cpnsidered getting the CE for the figurine only and throwing out the game....

But then I remembered how let down I was and got over it.

I saw that at Gamestop. They also have the Injustice pack with the fight stick for $40. Not a bad price if you need one.

I looked to see if I could get an Aliens CE from a local gamestop since its only $9.99 but its not available online and none within 100 miles. That blows I would have like to get the CE just for the stuff that came with it

Make sure you all have Destiny preordered. If you do it via Amazon they'll email you the code same/next day for the beta and then you can cancel your preorder.

Back
Top Bottom