Current King of Graphics

What is the Current king of Graphics in your opinion?

• Killzone: Shadowfall

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Battlefield 4

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Druid

Fully Optimized
I'm thinking Killzone Shadowfall. Bf4 just doesn't look as good to me.

I would have added watchdogs, deep down, infamous 2nd son, and Final Fantasy XV to the poll, but they aren't out yet.

Crysis 3.

Really? It looks really nice, but I think the textures are lacking when you get close to anything, especially the foliage. I considered putting it on the poll, but after looking at some max settings youtube videos, I omitted it for this reason. When you're looking at stuff in the distance, it's definitely a scenic game though for sure.

Really? It looks really nice, but I think the textures are lacking when you get close to anything, especially the foliage. I considered putting it on the poll, but after looking at some max settings youtube videos, I omitted it for this reason. When you're looking at stuff in the distance, it's definitely a scenic game though for sure.
And those two games are worse, I know BF4 is for sure. Can't really take Youtube as "full" quality because Youtube degrades terribly. My Youtube videos of Skyrim STEP and on my PC in front of me actually look different.
Not disagreeing with you, but you'll be hard pressed to find a game that actually doesn't do that. Metro Last Light also looks damn good too.

Back
Top Bottom