Techist Member Picture Gallery

Re: The Official Tech-Forums Member Picture Gallery

yeah...boston is actually one of my favorite cities. austin used to be like a small boston when i lived there. thats why i loved it so much. now, austin sucks.

funny thing ...thats where my sis and bro in law moved from (austin)

Hey Krazyq. When did you hit up Boston? I'm 20 mins north of it. Did you hit up any bars or clubs? I was in Cambridge this past weekend. Did you check out boston common and Prudential?

Hey Krazyq. When did you hit up Boston? I'm 20 mins north of it. Did you hit up any bars or clubs? I was in Cambridge this past weekend. Did you check out boston common and Prudential?

i had only one day to spend.
went to downdown...north end... was with family and they got tired towards the end.
i'll prob go back again sometime soon if i find someone to go with so i dont have to stick with family.
im 20 so bars is out of the question.

yea that age can put a damper on things. What about the girls though? Very hot, most people think they are stuck up but thats far from the truth

yea that age can put a damper on things. What about the girls though? Very hot, most people think they are stuck up but thats far from the truth

i can always use my bro's id, always worked!

But i was with my family so i couldnt really check out women...although we were at the food court FILLED WITH ASIANS....oh man, it filled my cravings right away!

plan to go back to boson with a buddy or someone i can have fun with.

LMK I can show you around town. I have some pretty hot asian girl friends

LMK I can show you around town. I have some pretty hot asian girl friends

you better stop messing around now.
I got 5 days off after my next trip and im lookin for a hotspot to visit..
dont make me come down there now !

I'm telling you, my friends are awesome and you would feel part of the group like you've known them for years and we do it up. I must worn you though. Be prepared for a ****ing good time lol

Back
Top Bottom