Potentially the longest thread in history...

hrmm.... surprisingly this e2180 is doing a great job.. i'm honestly really shocked in its performance.. i've got it running 3.0ghz already and i'm idle at 20c!!! DEAR JESUS THATS COLD! i'm amazed.... jaw dropped.. but sadly this 6800gs... is well.. gay

Holy crap! 20c!!! That's unheard of. What cooler do you have?

tuniq tower 120.. i'm beginning to think coretemp is wrong though.. cuz thats awefully low

i'm willing to push up to 1.6v for a suicide run.. imma pray for 4.0+ ghz range.. now that FSB voltage is no longer in question w/ the higher multi :) ... lol...

hrmm actually 68f sounds about right.... at night in my town its something like 52f... and not too long ago was reaching 49f but there's no possible way of.. so it could be right..... i did check it at 2am... lol though i don't think its right... not at that voltage.... bios was telling me something that of 28... so imma have to go w/ that ;) haha

and ac.. bah!!! never.. my room is always a nice temperature w/o it.. well accept maybe during summer... then its just god awful hot

ya.. i can definitely believe 28-30c idle, but 20 was rather unbelievable... so i dunno.. i'm confused...

though i was pulling 32c idle w/ my q6600 at 3.2ghz

hrmm actually 68f sounds about right.... at night in my town its something like 52f... and not too long ago was reaching 49f but there's no possible way of.. so it could be right..... i did check it at 2am... lol though i don't think its right... not at that voltage.... bios was telling me something that of 28... so imma have to go w/ that ;) haha

and ac.. bah!!! never.. my room is always a nice temperature w/o it.. well accept maybe during summer... then its just god awful hot

lol yeah i guess there you dont need AC as much cos no humidity like the soup we have here.
now that i think of it i visited a buddy in santa monica in april last year and he said he never ran the ac hardly.
here, we run it 24/7 from febraury till usually oct/nov. lol welcome to h3ll.

ya, i'm not too far from santa monica.. so i'd say i have just about the same temperature going on

and jesus i hate this pentium 4 at work.. this thing is terrible, its a task for it to run photoshop and internet explorer together... POS!

lol yeah i guess there you dont need AC as much cos no humidity like the soup we have here.
now that i think of it i visited a buddy in santa monica in april last year and he said he never ran the ac hardly.
here, we run it 24/7 from febraury till usually oct/nov. lol welcome to h3ll.

for real... usually here we have to fun in from early march to late oct. its just a weird year so far, were still in the 50-60's reaching into the 70's sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom