Suprised

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay? Ubuntu is a great community. If they say that they will send something free. They do. ;)

They didn't send me stickers!

Of course, the last disk I got through Ubuntu was about 3 years ago...

I got mine in 7 days, I have always got stickers, Shame they are not sractch resistant as I had one on the palm rest of my laptop an it looked fugly after a few days.

It usually takes a few weeks (Looks like you're in England from your Location, I think they ship from that side of the world, so it probably gets there faster). In the US (I'm in Illinois) it takes a few weeks, but that doesn't make it any less awesome. I love free CD's, as they look good and don't crash like some of the ones I've burned do. I always get a few extras to give out to people. I don't know what to do with the stickers...must have 20 to 30 of them laying around lol...they need to give you smaller stickers to put on your laptop/desktop where the Windows and CPU stickers are. Only problem was that I had ordered two 32 bit 7.10 CD's and then I got a 64 bit PC, and they denied a second order for a 64 bit CD :( but the 32 bit version runs fine.

Solaris (the Sun OS) ships free CD's to I was quite impressed with that and the OS was quite nice too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom