Crysis Demo Performance

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to get the demo soon and see how it goes on my computer with my new video card.

Edit: are those benchmarks measured in fps?

Looks like I should be okay, then. I should be going quad core soon, too. I won a stack of BBY gift cards that I'm waiting to drop on Crysis when it comes out. Patiently waiting...

just wonderign why these places always seem to use DDR3 with slow *** timings and mobo's that you never see anyone using XD

Though that was a slow overclock on the Q6600 and the ultra was still doing ok on high at 1600. I doubt a 3.8 would really change much. Still waiting on an sli ultra bench XD

A shame they didn't show very high just for kicks and giggles.

just wonderign why these places always seem to use DDR3 with slow *** timings and mobo's that you never see anyone using XD
Because those things where supplied to that site. Youd use good stuff thats free to wouldnt you? And the Blitz is pretty good and timings dont really matter considering the speed your getting outa DDR3.

With my setup i play high settings with 4xAA @ 1440x900. It stutters a little (Not running SLI anymore) but its playable. If i went all down to medium and 8xS it should look good while getting great frames. It seems the 8800GT is living up to its name though keeping up with the ultra and GTX.

on my x1950XT it can run very smoothly at all medium settings at 1680 x 1050, with a few CPU reliant settings put up high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom