Awesome Crysis Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Awesome Crysis Case

Check this out!! It took 40 hours and tons of talent to make this thing. Amazing.

Hi guys, I have some pictures here of an awesome airbrush job we did for the release of CRYSIS in the next month, 40 hours+ of work but it is defiantly worth it. We enjoy the finer arts of case painting and modding and this is dedicated to a great game.

Although I prefer no art on cases, that is a fine piece of airbrush art.

The TJ-09 usually cost $260+. Plus the paint job, I would imagine an extra $100+. I don't think they'll be selling that one. More for their own.

$100+?

You think they would take $2.50 an hour for their work?

That case is worth well over $1,000.

lol...Your got a point there.

But I don't think it's worth that amount of cash. I mean, $1k can buy you such a great gaming system alone.

they spend around $3000 for that case...totally not worth it.
Even if i was rich, i wouldnt waste my money on that case.

Awesome Crysis Case

Check this out!! It took 40 hours and tons of talent to make this thing. Amazing.

Hi guys, I have some pictures here of an awesome airbrush job we did for the release of CRYSIS in the next month, 40 hours+ of work but it is defiantly worth it. We enjoy the finer arts of case painting and modding and this is dedicated to a great game.

Would be funny if the hardware inside that computer is some thing like a 486DX with 8megs ram.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom