Need help with converting a handwritten scanned document into text

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrickrzr

Beta member
I have a physically handwritten document(like a peice of paper with something written on it) which was scanned and now it is an image file (tif) , i need to convert this into text. I really need help:)

The thing is i researched on google and many forums but most of the results are , download an OCR software , Use a tablet pc , use acrobat .

The thing is the OCR software is not able to convert this image file into text
I dont have a tablet PC
I used acrobat and that never helped.

I tried a few softwares which convert handwritten documents into text but it still did not work.

can someone help me out with this puzzle ?

The thing is i have a load of handwritten files which i have to type out into text using notepad or word. If i can just convert the file into text that would save me a lot of time and effort so :)

Why don't you just copy and paste the image into a word doc, it would save you having to arse around with downloading other software and it would probably be a lot quicker.

^^^^^^
EDIT: You can tell this is a Yank site as arse hasn't been censored, but if I type *** it will:laughing:

computer aren't that smart yet. they can recognize typed words though. there too many chances of human error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom