PLEASE PLEASE help or give advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie17

Baseband Member
I will try and make this as short as possible but I have a big problem. I wanted to get rid of the game 'Call of Duty' but I did it in the wrong way. First I went to My Computer -- Program Files and then got rid of it there. Then I went to add and remove programs and then got rid of it. So then I thought i had it deleted and I could just put the disc back in and reinstall it. But for some reason my computer still recognises as installed. When i put the disc in it gives me the option to uninstall but it doesn't do anything at all. I really like this game and i need to get rid of every single file left of call of duty so I can reinstall it. Does anybody have any suggestions? btw I have tried installing Windows Registry Repair Pro to get rid of the files but it still didn't work. PLEASE help.

Jamie17 said:
I will try and make this as short as possible but I have a big problem. I wanted to get rid of the game 'Call of Duty' but I did it in the wrong way. First I went to My Computer -- Program Files and then got rid of it there. Then I went to add and remove programs and then got rid of it. So then I thought i had it deleted and I could just put the disc back in and reinstall it. But for some reason my computer still recognises as installed. When i put the disc in it gives me the option to uninstall but it doesn't do anything at all. I really like this game and i need to get rid of every single file left of call of duty so I can reinstall it. Does anybody have any suggestions? btw I have tried installing Windows Registry Repair Pro to get rid of the files but it still didn't work. PLEASE help.

Find a site that will show you how to uninstall manually.

vpn3k_uninstall_03.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom