MotherBoard probably isnt Strong enough?

Meerkhat

Beta member
So i recently acquired and "new" Graphics card from a friend who was upgrading his ( Im poor so i get what i can get lol). So i installed it and at first the computer took time to boot up my background and icons didnt load up right away but after a few days everything seemed fine.
Attached a photo of my specs.

My current issues are:
1. When playing OverWatch which has never happened before even after Acquiring the new card now Displays a ( Your Rendering Device Has Been Lost)
I've tried everything to fix this issue but nothing.
2. When i decided to play League Of Legends the Client Cursor turned into my regular cursor and would not return to the LoL Cursor. Everytime i right-click the a White menu bar pops up. (Tried restting my pc but these issues persist)
3. Sometimes my audio stops working and i don't know why.
4. Everything is loading slowly again.
5. Even playing UnknowPlayer's Battle Ground rendering is an issue.

None of this has been a problem for the past month and a half, so i'm looking to see if there's anything i can do to fix these issues and if this is the wrong place for this please link me to the correct place please and thank you.

Attachments

• Rig.png
    Rig.png
    22.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Rig2.png
    Rig2.png
    4.5 KB · Views: 2
Maybe try different ram say 8 gigs and see if there is a bios update. Also check bios settings to make sure that the card is the main video source.

Maybe try different ram say 8 gigs and see if there is a bios update. Also check bios settings to make sure that the card is the main video source.
In order to use triple channel RAM you need to use quantities of 3. More than likely he has 3 2GB sticks of RAM. It's perfectly normal for that setup. X58 setups also don't have an IGP so this'll be the main GPU.

I asked if he updated drivers for a reason. If he previously had an AMD card or non 9 series card he needs to do a clean install of the Nvidia drivers.

Back
Top Bottom