Asus Transformer Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.

hobbyguy

Solid State Member
Not sure if im posting in the rite place but i bought and Prime and just want to make if any of you have a problem with the tablet, i had a white stripe top to bottomonthe left side of the screen. and also when im using the tablet i see that it gets bright and goes back down like is adjusting but not sure if thats normal, if it is can somebody tell me how to turn it off. :)

I have the original ASUS Transformer. Can you get us a pic of the screen? Might want to get an RMA on that.

It should go dim when not in use. Saves battery usage.

To turn it off, hold down the power button for a few seconds. A window should come on asking you if you want to shut it down, restart, or sleep. On mine at least. Should be similar.

I have the original ASUS Transformer. Can you get us a pic of the screen? Might want to get an RMA on that.

It should go dim when not in use. Saves battery usage.

To turn it off, hold down the power button for a few seconds. A window should come on asking you if you want to shut it down, restart, or sleep. On mine at least. Should be similar.

well i havent seen the white stripe again but if i see it ill get a screen shot.
and about the dim even when im using it, im scrolling down and i see it fading. :)

The white stripe sounds like it might be a defect, is it always visible?

i just saw it one time i havent seen it again. but it was there for five second.

Try manually turning up the brightness.

Might be Android just spooking you. :p

oh hey MindoverMaster i found out about the dimming i guess i just needed the IPS mode in the middle setting i havent the dimming since i change the setting thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom