What do you think or would like to see the future of Mobile \ Cell Phones hold.

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
Today I have been curious about the Mobile Phone or Cell Phone in general. I have a LG Leon 4G LTS and I'm curious to know were this is going in say 25 years time. I'm talking way down the line in the future. Technology of tomorrow.

I have a 4g Phone what is capable of downloading faster than my ADSL BB Line. IN less than 10 Minutes I can download a 750 MB File and do updates ridiculously fast.

As you will obviously be aware the Cell Phone Camera is a big thing for picture messages. It all seems to be about communication. Video Calling \ Conferencing .

WEre do you think the technology is going to take us next. I can also check my E Mails and making a point on that. If I can check my E Mails what about Web Browsing with the likes of additional Googles Chrome and FF as an installation.

Do you think the Smart Phone will be dead in 5 too 10 years times. Has the Technology reached its peak. Seriously what next. What could their possibly be next.

Has anyone any ideas. Any thoughts on what should be next.

I'd be curious to know your thoughts.

Honestly not much progress can be made anymore until new battery tech releases.

We're at the point where we're hitting the physical limit for transistors on a chip. Power efficiency can only go so far for CPU's and such. Storage will of course increase and get cheaper, but without better battery tech, we can't get any new "high powered" stuff in mobile devices without negatively affecting battery life - and our only current way to mitigate that is strap bigger & heavier batteries inside, or start requiring external power banks.

I have given up on Ara. I wanted to believe but they have gutted it now. At least the Moto Mods are a small step in the right direction.

Back
Top Bottom