Swine flu has 'pandemic potential'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, sure haven't. I have an ebook version of the Zombie Survival Guide...haven't really read it, just kinda looked through it a bit lol.

Back to the OP - I saw a poll which most people rated their confidence in the US ability to deal with this as "Marginal" or "No confidence at all"

Did these people sleep through avian flu? Or any of the other few epidemics which we dodged? The fact that mad cow didn't make it over here maybe???

Irritates me when people don't even appreciate good work.

last i heard there was six cases in Canada....pretty scary how fast this spread. Get this, i heard threw my friend that 4 of those cases were kids from nova scotia school class. They went to Mexico as a trip a month ago. That is quite a large incubation period. I'm not sure if he was telling the truth, but dang. If it is true, then a lot more people could have this and not even know yet.

last i heard there was six cases in Canada....pretty scary how fast this spread. Get this, i heard threw my friend that 4 of those cases were kids from nova scotia school class. They went to Mexico as a trip a month ago. That is quite a large incubation period. I'm not sure if he was telling the truth, but dang. If it is true, then a lot more people could have this and not even know yet.

That is the sort of info that would cause a panic.

Also consider that I'm in NC - one of the largest hog producing areas in the world...

I'm not gonna lie here. this flu pandemic potential has got me worried. Mainly because i feel like they are hiding something about this virus. I mean 150 people die in Mexico and they say there are like 1,500 to 2,000 ill there. Which if you take the % there is high enough to cause alarm. Even with shotty health care 10-8 % fatality rate seems scary to me.

lol @ vambies...

I personally think that avian flu and this new swine flu are the result of gov't experiments.

We want to have something highly contagious and virulent ready-made, but also natural looking in the event that China or someone decides to get too fiesty.

Or it's just the result of unsanitary corporate practices shoving too many animals together and filling them full of too many antibiotics for too long and then having the people that care for these animals walk around in the animal's sh** with no shoes on.

I would buy that.
really..its probably from the animals we pumped full of antibiotics that some how became self aware and now they have engineered this flu to take us on.. its like the happening but with pigs..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom