Opera Dragonfly page is live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Many rumors have emerged when it became public that the Opera team created a website that announced something called Opera Dragonfly without revealing what it really was at that time. The page remained untouched for some time until today. It has changed and Opera Dragonfly is apparently a Opera products mailinglist.
At least that is what you get when you visit the website. You can signup for the Opera products mailing list by entering your name, email and a rather hard to read captcha. They also have a definition of a Dragonfly on that page, it reads: “A fast-flying long-bodied predatory insect of the order Odonata, suborder Anisoptera. Valued by humans for their ability to spot and hunt down harmful bugs from great distances.”
You will receive an email after signup which will tell you that you successfully subscribed to receive email updates on Opera product
releases. I'm not sure what to make out of this, definitely not what I or anyone else have expected.
Update: Some of my readers pointed out that it could also be a way to increase usability and be a notification list when the real Dragonfly product will be released. Since there is zero information on this topic we are left to a guessing game though.

Opera Dragonfly page is live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom