Starcraft 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da Viksta

Ninja Stargate Addict
So, just out of curiosity, how many of you guys plan on buying this game?
personally i am ecstatic because starcraft has been my favourite RTS game since i first got it about 4 years ago (hehehehe i mass battlecruisers)

Note to Admin: Will it be possible to have a poll in this thread (Will you be buying starcraft 2, answers: Yes, No, Dont know)

:)

From play.com i have heard it is shipping 28/03/08, so it will be perfect to go with my new rig...

yup I'll be buying it. I REALLY hope it's as well balanced as starcraft 1...and that the UMS maps are as easy to make.

I will defiantly be buying this game. The original Starcraft was the most popular game in my high school. Do they have a release date yet?

I most likely will buy it. This will be my first purchase next year. This year it will be Star Wars Unleashed. After i beat that i will get Starcraft 2. :p

Funny how you guys pull so much out of your asses on this game, every place I go to I see release dates and everything, yet Battle.net and Blizzard have not made a single announcment. All they do is keep people updated and ask the community what they should be doing, seriously, just head on over to battle.net, log on with your account and read the blogs and updates the admin posts there.... But yea, I will be buying this at the release party they hold every time they release a new product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom