Destiny

The only reason I would consider getting this, is to play online with GH friendos.

Right now...it is insanely difficult to get time to play online with anyone.

It looks like a rich mans version of a warframe and borderlands mash up. Do I run out and buy a game that I'm luke warm about, knowing that I'm probably going to be stuck playing this by myself? Or do I pass?

It sounds like I'm not the only one that jumped off the hype train either.

Rider, I never see you on anymore. You're way too busy with work and your fancy 2000 SUX model PC to play with this lowly console gamer.

It just doesn't make sense to get a game I need to put a thousand hours into.

Yes, all of that. ^

im still super down for destiny but am starting to get worried that i won't like it cause of all the hype they've created compunded with a looooong wait

im still super down for destiny but am starting to get worried that i won't like it cause of all the hype they've created compunded with a looooong wait

I have not really payed attention to Destiny at all so I should be pleasantly surprised when it comes out. If it gonna focus more on mp and not hte single player I probably wont get it though.

Maybe I'm one of the oddballs out but I'm really looking forward to this game. It looks like a cross between Halo and Borderlands, with it's own fresh twist.

NHL 15 also drops on Sept. 9th, so the gaming industry is bleeding me dry that day.

Maybe I'm one of the oddballs out but I'm really looking forward to this game. It looks like a cross between Halo and Borderlands, with it's own fresh twist.

NHL 15 also drops on Sept. 9th, so the gaming industry is bleeding me dry that day.

im looking forward to it. Im not crazy exited like I am for Dragon Age though.

Well, my irl bff are gonna be doing co-op all the way through Destiny and it'll be amazing

I don't need any of my wimpy GH brethren on the PS4. :(

I'm pretty sure Waffles / Rider and I can peacefully co-exist in any environment. Sure, we've had our differences, but who hasn't at one point in time or another?

Back
Top Bottom