Your Scariest Moment In Any Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doom 3D The original........ I was a kid when I played that, those flying brains used to creep me out like mad........rofl I never played it unless there were a friend near me XD.

Another game, wasnt exactly my nightmare, but the Worms at Dune used to give me a heartjump everytime they jumped outta nowhere making a spooky sound lol..

Edit: WOW I just read Elbatrops message about Doom3D, ROFL IM NOT THE ONLY ONE!! haha.

-Jo.

Edit: WOW I just read Elbatrops message about Doom3D, ROFL IM NOT THE ONLY ONE!! haha.
He said Doom3, the latest one that was released. Not doom 3D

FEAR...not so much the supernatural stuff, but the parts where you would just wander around in near-total silence and darkness for minutes on end and nothing would happen. Then suddenly you would turn a corner and there would be bullets flying all over the place and stuff...that's what got me. The suspense was horrible. I had a sick feeling in my stomach for most of the game.

The asylum level in Painkiller. Very claustrophobic and those legless freaks would come outta nowhere and blind side me with their jumping attack.

I second Shalebridge Cradle. However, that wasn't F.E.A.R. (I think thats what was implied), that was that freaky level in Thief3. Play it alone. Play it in the Dark. Play it LOUD. It's eerie as ****.

Nubius said:
He said Doom3, the latest one that was released. Not doom 3D

Darn, that means I'm the only one who got spooked like mad playing doom 3d? x_X;

IT WAS A SCARY GAME!

Lol, I don't scare easy but I don't like playing horror games anyway......... I find it alot more amusing playing games like RTCW: E.T. or Tactical Ops or any online military style FPS shooting game..

-Jo.

Hello,

Well, some parts in FarCry really freaked me out. Especially nearing the end where Jack was dumped on a dark island infested with those freaky monsters! :freak: :eek:

But the scariest has got to be Half-Life 2, where Dr. Freeman is walking around in that dark and deserted town (the level where he encounters the Reverend) and those screaming monsters come pouncing across the rooftops and sprint right at you before they begin clawing at you :freak: !!!

Fatal Frame had some scary stuff in it. when you play it during the day it is not so bad, but play it alone at night....then we will see who the tough guy is.

killians45 said:
I second Shalebridge Cradle. However, that wasn't F.E.A.R. (I think thats what was implied), that was that freaky level in Thief3. Play it alone. Play it in the Dark. Play it LOUD. It's eerie as ****.

No kidding.

eeire as **** it is....

There were 2 parts in FEAR that broke my desk.

1: The part where you're in an airshaft and the chick does the crab-walk thing at300mph going right towards you. I didn't expect that at all and it scared the bejesus out of me. Because of it, my knees jumped up and broke the rails on my keyboard drawer so all the ball bearings flew out.

2: at the end of FEAR where you are hallucinating big-time and the nightmares are coming from everywhere and floorboards just fly up out of nowhere.

OMG I WANT TO GO PLAY F.E.A.R!!!!!

Doom 3 is a one-trick pony and the only part that made me get goosebumps was when the spiders started crawling out.

that's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom