Xtremesystems.org HACKED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius said:
Beyond that I forget exactly what this little thing of his did...I'm pretty sure you plugged the PSU into it, and you could change things or adjust for RAM...something along those lines...he straight bought PCB and the components needed and made it from scratch...

hmm.. I don't think that's possible man. You are saying he just plugged the PSU's input to this unit, without anything else??.. That can't be. He's either have to mod the PSU itself or the outgoing rails. It just isn't possible with a straight power code plug-in at the input of the PSU, and nothing else.. There are a number of output rails going out. And he's have to manupulate them separately...

Well, if u meant that the PSU OUTPUT rails plugs into this unit and then the output of this unit goes into the individual components, that'd make more sense to me. "This" would be fairly easy.

Adjust for the RAM you say?.. hmm.. I need to understand what this unit does exactly man. The scope of it, so to speak. Send me a link dude.. :)

Chankama said:
hmm.. I don't think that's possible man. You are saying he just plugged the PSU's input to this unit, without anything else??.. That can't be. He's either have to mod the PSU itself or the outgoing rails. It just isn't possible with a straight power code plug-in at the input of the PSU, and nothing else.. There are a number of output rails going out. And he's have to manupulate them separately...

Well, if u meant that the PSU OUTPUT rails plugs into this unit and then the output of this unit goes into the individual components, that'd make more sense to me. "This" would be fairly easy.

Adjust for the RAM you say?.. hmm.. I need to understand what this unit does exactly man. The scope of it, so to speak. Send me a link dude.. :)

He's right, you need to voltmod the motherboard for ram.

Anyways, Im going to embark on this easy project today, takes a bit of reverse engineering :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom