Xbox Live. Xbox 360 Elite. Questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayce

Fully Optimized
My brothers just got an Xbox 360 Elite for Christmas. They're curious on how to get Xbox Live. What is it? Do you have to pay for the service?

Also, another minor dilemma. We have 4 desktops + 1 wireless laptop on our router... our router has 4 ports... maxed... Is there any way we could put another PCI ethernet LAN card on the one desktop next to the 360 and somehow bridge the connection so it bandwagon's the bandwidth from the one desktop to the router? I know my buddy somehow bridges his wireless connection with his laptop, so I was curious if it's possible doing this wired via PCI LAN card.

My brothers just got an Xbox 360 Elite for Christmas. They're curious on how to get Xbox Live. What is it? Do you have to pay for the service?

Also, another minor dilemma. We have 4 desktops + 1 wireless laptop on our router... our router has 4 ports... maxed... Is there any way we could put another PCI ethernet LAN card on the one desktop next to the 360 and somehow bridge the connection so it bandwagon's the bandwidth from the one desktop to the router? I know my buddy somehow bridges his wireless connection with his laptop, so I was curious if it's possible doing this wired via PCI LAN card.

you can.. (if you have a wireless network card in your laptop) plug an Ethernet cable into your laptop and then into your xbox, let will allow you to play online wireless-ly ;). if you don't wanna do that laptop thing you can purchase... http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product_id=802124.

and here is your info for xbox live...

Xbox.com | Xbox LIVE

yes you have to pay, its $5 a month or $60 a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom