xbox live rep

Status
Not open for further replies.

murdocsvan

Web Programmer
Im not quite sure how the rep works, but some jerks i know think its funny to give me bad rep, and get their friends too. if i get bad rep is it actually a problem. also at what point do i have to get to with the stars before it stops going down with bad reviews? im totally confused by the whole system.

People rate you on how good you were in games, your language, wether you play well and dont team kill and wether your fun to play with.

I've never bothered with doing it and not many people do. They just get a mate to put it up to 5.

I will when i get on my HexBox Trois Soxiant.

as far as i know, rep does nothing but tell others how good/bad you are. im pretty sure that you can't get kicked or baned for your rep alone.

If someone gives you a bad rep, they are less likely to be paired with you in a game. Blah blah blah, my rep is still at 3 stars, no one has commented on me.

I believe you would be banned if someone has filed a complaint against you. Or enough complaints have been sent.

I believe you would be banned if someone has filed a complaint against you. Or enough complaints have been sent.

yes its true if you get to much bad rep you get banned and if 3 people send in a complaint your account gets looked at and if you get 5 complaints your banned

rep doses not concern me because any slight thing to some people and bam some bad rep, i just tend to stay off xbl as much as unless playing with friends

I play Xbox Live when I'm actually home and not on the road, although I finally figured out how to hook my 360 up to my laptop so I can play Xbox Live that way too. I enjoy a good hour or so fragging some people and just having a good time.

There are some morons on live that will leave negative feedback for no real reason. More often then not it's because you owned them sooo bad they are ticked off. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom