WoW - Worth the "Ouch" in the Wallet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I starter playing wow about a month ago, it was ok for the first two days, then my friends were already lvl 20-30 I skipped school for two days getting lvl 31, but then it just got really borring, I either don't play it at all or sit the whole day on it.

It's worth the pathetic monthly fee, plus if you have no realy life, you can always get one in World Of Warcraft and now that The Burning Crusade is out, more people are bound to start playing!

Quiting is easy, just take your harddrive and give it to a freind to hold for a month!

dawizhacker the last kid who had your harddrive was found in a ditch so LOL. 15$ a month isnt really that much but again Im not the penny pinching type. Suprisenly Im not addicted AT ALL sometimes i dont play for weeks with my busy life but other time i sit on 5-6 hours.

But it is one of the three games i play so its really fun for me (others are gunz and bubble trouble :)) BTW roll a priest they OWN at PVP i can kill a 50 mage on my 40 shadow priest any day.

i got a question as well, ive been thinking about buying WOW also, i have 2 computers in my house, can i buy 1 copy and install it on the 2 pc's and just pay for 2 accounts or do i have to buy 2 copys of each the game and the expansion?

thanks!

A wow account can only be active on one computer at a time. So if your planning on playing 2 accounts at the same time you will have to buy 2 games + 2 expansions. Personally id start off with the one account, you can still install the game on both PC's but you can only have one account logged on at any one time. Not sure if that makes sense.

^^^
Yea, if anyone got his hand on my harddrive would
A) Have a heart attack
B) Get murdered (somehow mysticaly)
C) As you said get found in a ditch...

Yea, WoW is kinda addiciting, yesterday I played 6 hours knowing that I had a Physics Final today, I still got 96.5% which is amazing! Sometimes you will not bother to play for weeks and somedays you'll play 10-12 hours. TRUST ME!

I find wow a bit tedious a lot of the time, it takes ages to get things done and the grinding can be soul sucking. Still, I fire up my account every now and then and put about 6-7 levels on my main character before I get bored again.

On the whole I think mmorpgs will never beat a decent single player game, however the value for money, longevity and replayability of a mmorpg shouldn't be discounted.

Right, update.

I downloaded the trial. ZEROPGFH sorted me out with a trial key (Thanks, by the way!). I Played. I didn't like. I played BF2142. I liked.

There we go.

Thanks for all your help and advice, but at the end of the day, when the dust settles, there's no accounting for taste! (Good or bad!)

Still, this is pretty funny:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkCNJRfSZBU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom