[WOW] Hey Nerds...

Status
Not open for further replies.
GLIDER IS FOR NOOBS!!!

http://www.wowglider.com/FAQ.aspx
General
Q: How does Glider work?
A: Glider works a lot like a regular player. It looks at your health, mana, energy, etc. It moves the mouse around and pushes keys on the keyboard. You tell it about your character, where you want to kill things, and what to kill. Then it kills for you, automatically. You can do something else, like eat dinner or go to a movie, and when you return, you'll have a lot more experience and loot.
It's a bot. Bots are for noobs. Like if you even say that you are using a Bot, watch the amount of players that will report you. (Or at least dumped **** on you)

and when you return, you'll have a lot more experience and loot.
Only if you are farming. If you really want to get XP and real loot, get off your butt and start questing. You will get better loot and better XP. Grinding WoW is much slower.

http://www.wowglider.com/FAQ.aspx
Q: Is using Glider cause for suspension/ban? *
A: Yes, Glider is against the Terms of Service as provided by Blizzard for World of Warcraft. If you are detected using Glider, your account will be suspended for 72 hours and very likely banned completely. While Glider does not violate any of the terms listed under Blizzard's "Client/Server Manipulation Policy", it is still a third-party program and their Terms of Service are very open in what falls under that definition.

Glider provides a number of features to help lower the risk of detection - for more information, see the next topic.

Bottom line: use at your own risk.

Ummmmm..... No.
And even with the "number of features to help lower the risk of detection", it only means that it's a matter of time before Blizzard detect it.

The problem with Blizzard is this. Part of there terms and conditions of terms and considions that you expect is that your computer might get randomly scanned for what other processes that you have running in the background just to make sure you are not using hacks or other 3rd party mods that they have not approved of.

Bad enough that Blizzard's Statement on the use of the Logitech G15 Keyboard is still a bit vague.

Q: Doesn't it defeat the purpose of the game?
A: If you use it to bypass content, definitely.
LOL! This is like purchasing the latest First Person Shooter, paying full price and then playing it via GOD and NOCLIP MODE.

Like sure, it's a quick trip to lvl 60, but the problem is as you are going through those levels, you learn new skills and new party tactics.

Plus there is the socialing with other players in your guild. Keep in mind, there is a lot of WELL STABLISHED END GAME guild out there that only recruit based on reccommendation of other players due to previous playing in an instance. No just recruiting every tom d!ck and harry saying "LF Guild"

FrankieG said:
Doesn't that take the fun out of playing?
Not for a 4 year old that finds playing GOD MODE on every game as they don't like loosing.

Harper said:
Not for a 4 year old that finds playing GOD MODE on every game as they don't like loosing.

Pwned. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

No, but seriously, I get ****ed at my sister when she plays morrowind with cheats. Defeats the purpose of the game. Other times she just copies my gamesave just to play my uber character, lol.

Oh great, Another topic about World Of Warcrack. If you want a life and friends dont play this game. This game is easy to get addicted to "Not like oh cool its addicting" Like you will put this game infront of you freinds.

My friend got creepily addicted to it; I slapped him a few times and he snapped out of it.

Harper said:

I think thats better... total ownage. when i game gets boring use some hax :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom