World Cup: 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
England drew with Algeria 0-0.

What the heck ! they were not on form at all. The commentator was spot on when he said it was like they had straight jackets on. They were not playing fluidly at all or being creative, it was very rigid and scrappy. Wayne Rooney and Steven Gerrard were nothing like them usual selves, Rooney is supposed to be one of the top strikers in the world, today he played like some average striker that wasn't even in premiership football.

I don't know what capello is doing but whatever it is, it's not working!

That's been a problem of England for a long time. They can never seem to perform on the world stage. They all tense up and play like it means nothing to them. I think the problem is more that they're thinking too much about it. They need to ease up and relax and play their game.

Yeh, Fabio Capello and the media are all saying when they watch them play during training that they are much better, noone argues that they have the talent as you only need to watch the players play during the premiership, but once they get to the world cup they just turn into a mediocre team. I am not even joking when i say they need to drink 1 or 2 pints of beer before they hit the pitch, calm them down a bit.

England drew with Algeria 0-0.

What the heck ! they were not on form at all. The commentator was spot on when he said it was like they had straight jackets on. They were not playing fluidly at all or being creative, it was very rigid and scrappy. Wayne Rooney and Steven Gerrard were nothing like them usual selves, Rooney is supposed to be one of the top strikers in the world, today he played like some average striker that wasn't even in premiership football.

I don't know what capello is doing but whatever it is, it's not working!

Algeria played well aswell. :cute:

ahhhhhh this is b******t! We got red-carded when we shouldn't have 10 MINUTES IN! now we're playing one man down for the rest of the 80 minutes. and we were winning :(

edit: well that was just sad. A draw.

The only way Ghana scores is from penalty shots. So by that logic, if Germany don't do anything stupid, they win.

Well yeah seeing as we were a full man down and they still didn't manage to score for the rest of the entire game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom